Sunday, July 25, 2010

In the darkness

We were sitting down on the floor. I was waiting for the internet to be shared. The usp was the only way to connect to the world. The wait was long. Play soccer. Score and don't care about a thing. We were playing on the same team because we suck! The first two matches were a shock. The time went on. Midnight was there. I was not in the mood to make the bag of clothes. I dimmed the lights and went online to talk to the awesome! My wait was over. Ask about me please because I can't sleep. My brain went blank! That was amazing! I wanted to stop talking and pretend I was thrilled about leaving you. Not really! Forgive me just this one time. Shut your eyes and wait for the wakeup call. On the way. On the road. Time went by so slow. I can't take this anymore. Be well and forget it. Not the best ending of the last conversation. So sad indeed. I was so sleepy so I tried to sleep on the window. Two or so hours of just thinking about the past. Not gonna help. The room was so cold. Like my heart. One more chance to solve it. Writing an email draft and save it. Waiting for a chance to send it. Yes the wifi was on and it was sent. But I read the email she sent before I did anything. I was really shocked! All what I was expect was there. I don't need to make the problem even bigger so I added some thoughts to my email. Hi? What are you doing? The msn was on and the truth was sent with a sad pix.

No comments:

Post a Comment