Monday, May 31, 2010

Lost in the woods

I always ask my self where did that road takes me. Never had the courage to just drive there. The always say be spontaneous. That what I did. I took the turn I was happy about it. Well after I got there crossing the bridge and running across the grass. The moon was watching me from the black sky. I love the smell of fresh air. And here she was with me holding me so close to her heart. Kiss me. That what I love to hear. Love to say. Love to have.

Driving is my passion. It can be a sport. A trip. A demand. An adventure. That was it. I did it. I made the long road short. Now all I need to do is visit it again and say hi. The left turn that I never took. The stop light that I never crossed. To say the truth it wasn’t fun without that someone. The look at his eyes made it all special.

Doughnuts. Why do we love them? Why do we just have this craving once in a while? Two was bought and one was eaten. “ coffee shake is my favorite”, that what made me buy it one time just to taste what you taste. Its stupid how the brain works. How when you love that someone you will try what ever they like just to feel how they feel. How they look at the world. Its a magical thing. The night started with a drive and ended with a sofa plus a NAIL.   

No comments:

Post a Comment